Dermatology is the field of medicine which is related to skin and skin disorders. Dermatologists are doctors that treat skin conditions. There are dermatology clinics in Dubai, New York, London and every city of the world.
There are millions of skin disorders nowadays. Currently, people have been facing numerous conditions due to environment, hormones or lifestyle. Many of them are very common. Some of them are:
- Cold sores: They are a cluster of blisters on mouth and lips. Majority of the people get cold sores due to herpes simplex virus or HSV. The virus is contagious, therefore, people are advised to avoid contact with other people to keep them safe. Around half of the population of the US have cold sores who fall in the age bracket of 14 to 49 years.
- Acne: Acne is the appearance of clogged pores on face, chest, back, neck and shoulders. The pores consist of oil and dead skin. It is one of the most common skin condition that people face. Majority of the teenagers get acne when they hit puberty and last till middle-age.
- Eczema: Eczema is the skin condition in which people have dry and scaly patches on the forehead, scalp, face, hands and chest. The condition can remain for a long time. You can treat it with creams to reduce itching. The actual name of eczema in Atopic Dermatitis.
- Rosacea: it is a skin condition that causes dryness, redness and red bumps on forehead, back, chest, chin and ears. More than 16 million Americans are suffering from it. The only solution of Rosacea is to visit a dermatologist in Dubai, USA or the place you live.
- Keratosis Pilaris: Keratosis Pilaris is the appearance of bumps and small pimple on the skin. The bumps consist of dry skin. The solution of the skin condition is to treat dryness because it can reduce pimples and itching.
- Psoriasis: In Psoriasis, your skin generate news cells in days and these cells pile on the existing skin. That’s why people have skin with scaly patches that appears as plaques. Usually, people have patches on knees, lower back, scalp and elbows. Plaque Psoriasis is the most common psoriasis.
So, these are some of the commonest skin disorders and conditions in the world. They cause redness, rashes, patches and scales on the mouth, face, ears and other parts of the body.